This disease has personally affected my life
There are many amazing organizations out there trying to educate, prevent, and treat breast cancer. They raise money and help support cancer research, the families and friends of women with this disease.
This got me thinking about the importance of our DIETS and what we can PERSONALLY do to reduce our risk of breast cancer.
Nutrition plays a HUGE role in prevention. Here are some simple steps and choices you can make TODAY to take control of your life and help prevent this disease.
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables for the anti-oxidants and fiber they provide.
- ((Antioxidants protect cells from the damage caused by unstable molecules known as free radicals))
- A recent study has shown that daily intake of Shaklee’s Product ‘Vivex ‘is 10 times more powerful of an anti-oxidant than Noni, Goji, and Acai berries. Check it out here ( http://dianarn.myshaklee.com/us/en/products.php?sku=21200 )
- Exercise! Even if it’s just walking up and down stairs for 10 minutes. It’s very important to get your heart rate up each day. Keep that heart pump going!
- Hire a Wellness Coach like myself. Coaches can help, encourage, and educate you toward a healthy lifestyle. ((If you are interested in discussing this more you can contact me at DianaMaltz@gmail.com))
- Create a Buddy System! It’s great to have support of someone going through the same issues. This can also be a great form of empowerment and encouragement.
It’s your life. You need to learn to love it and that it’s in your control.