I challenge you to feel better, breathe better, have less stomach issues, look younger, sleep better and lose a few pounds. What would that mean to you?
This time of year it could be just the trick to get you you headed in the right direction versus the wrong direction! The holiday season is approaching, the time when we are making too many excuses leading to lose uncomfortable extra pounds and feeling lousy! October 5th we are starting a 5 Day Reset Challenge. It is so easy to follow and 5 days goes so quickly. The program includes one canister of the Life Plan Shake. The best meal on the planet, you can create awesome smoothies, recipes will be sent to you, and one box of Vitalizer or Life Strip. Also, a box of Snack Bars or Shaklee 180 Snack Crisps. During the challenge, you’ll learn about…
- eliminating the foods that contributed to this condition.
- eating foods that will build back a healthy body,
- supporting your body with the proper supplements.
Join us on Facebook to get daily tips throughout the challenge.
Part 1 – Eliminating Bad Foods
- Foods that increase sugar cravings are your first item to eliminate. I have always said, “where there is a will, there is a waistline.” This is not always true. There are foods that create a deficit in the body, so that after you eat them, your body craves more. It’s physiological. You will end up eating more. Here are some examples: white flour (bread), white sugar, diet soda, alcohol, cookies, potato chips, etc. We know the drill. Have you ever noticed that bread is served before dinner at a restaurant? This is so you will eat more because you will crave more!
- Cutting foods out of your diet that you are sensitive to is the next important strategy. Many people are sensitive to gluten and it acts as an appetite stimulant. Gluten can cause gas bloating, IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), inflammation and even learning disabilities in children, in some cases.
Part 2 – Optimize Your Diet
- Healthy shakes are a great way to increase your nutrient intake, are very convenient and a good shake can balance your blood sugar, so you don’t end up overeating. I like Shaklee’s Life Shake because it is well balanced, and contains leucine (for muscle building). Leucine makes you feel full.
- A great rule to live by is to make ½ your plate vegetables, ¼ starch and ¼ protein. It will give you the balance your body needs for fiber, antioxidants (to neutralize toxins) and protein to repair tissues.
Part 3 – Use supplements to enhance the process. The Vitalizer and Life Strip are an excellent way to be sure you get all your nutrients when you cut calories, have stress and aren’t perfect about your everyday eating. Here is some additional help to enhance your 5 day challenge:
- Cleanse and alkalinize: Herbs like Alfalfa that have chlorophyll clean the blood.
- Boost the liver: Milk thistle, reishi and schisandra mushrooms will preserve liver cells and increase bile flow. Learn more about Liver DTX
- Pump up the gut and digestion: Acidophilus will keep the gut healthy so we can absorb the nutrients needed for everyday detox. Acidophilus can be found in the Vitalizer.
- A sponge-like a fiber supplement to helps escort the toxins out of the body. We get ⅓ of all the fiber we need from our diet. Fiber Tabs are an easy way to get more fiber everyday.
If you are ready to start, order your products here and text me to find out your next step! 216-526-5496
Enjoy the holiday festivities, LOOKING and FEELING fabulous!