Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
Now this looks like a happy crew! Well in this case looks are NOT deceiving. Looking at this picture puts a smile on my face. Especially since we will be spending Thanksgiving together and I can expect it to be a festive and loving experience.
I have sadness thinking of who will not be there, my son Dan is in San Diego and I miss him. My father and step mom are in Texas with my sister, Linda. It never feels complete during the holidays without them.
What do you expect your holidays to be this year? Family gatherings can be a very mixed bag with weddings, new babies, divorces, illnesses, deaths and conflict. One of the secrets to dynamic health are fulfilling relationships. It is part of Nutrition for the soul, as John Maxwell, a prominent motivational speaker recently said on a podcast. I feel so grateful to have these people in my life and I realize this year that being in gratitude enhances those relationships. In addition, I love the fact that I have a business that I am a part of so many of your lives. The fact that you share your concerns and that I can help with tools that have changed the trajectory of my health and life.
So in the spirit of gratitude I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving and Healthy Holiday season!
Today I’d like to say how grateful I am to have each of you in my life!
Be sure to take advantage of these special holiday offers! Here are some of my favorite holiday savers:
- Stress Relief Complex: With holiday celebrations comes stress, high cortisol levels and weight gain. Sometimes we can’t avoid the stress but can avoid the damage with this product. As one client said: “It worked so quickly, I felt lighter and clearer.” Take one or 2 daily.
- Nutriferon: With everyone coughing and door knobs with germs in them, taking Nutriferon puts your immune system on the alert. One client had a cold coming on, aches and pains, runny nose. He took 2 and then 2 more, 2 hours later, rested that evening and his cold was gone!
- Vitalized Immunity is amazing since it is like drinking 16 oranges. It knocks that cold right out! One client says how she enjoys popping it into seltzer water. Pop, pop, fizz fizz…
- Chocolate Shaklee 180 Shake whisked into chocolate Soy milk on the stove is a delicious way to have a healthy and nutritious snack or meal, quick and convenient for the smart and savvy professional.
- Germ Off: For quick and easy germicide and cleaners keep these wipes handy!
- Energy Chews: The Green tea lift in the chews is an excellent pick me up in the afternoon. Use what the Olympic athletes use for that boost and mental clarity!
Live Life With Zest,